Do you have a goal in mind you really want to achieve? Have you struggled in the past to achieve, or sometimes follow through on your goals? I would love the opportunity to help you find the best in yourself, and help you achieve the goals that are most important to you. There are a lot of misconceptions about what makes a good life coach, so here are a few things you should expect.
A Good Life Coach Will:
- Provide insight and accountability to help you achieve your life’s goals.
- Is much less an advice giver, than someone who helps you to develop the potential you already have within you.
- Provide a non-judgmental environment and a safe place to share and build on ideas and plan for your future.
- Listen to you and NOT push their worldview or way of doing things on to you.
- Provides tools and resources that continue to provide benefits long after your life coaching sessions are completed.
- Is more concerned with equipping you to achieve your future goals, than a long-term coaching relationship.
- Keeps all communications confidential and private.